Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 299


Good morning! Time for another sketch and another week of creativity! It's back to basics for me - circles and banners. Yep! A true staple in my card collection. Have fun!!

Also, tune in next week for a big announcement.

Once again, the design team has knocked it out of the park - here are their stunning cards this week:


Dana White - Dana's House of Cards 



Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud

Love You a Latke card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Lawn Fawn

Jill Dewey Hawkins -Fastest Turtle

http://wp.me/p4GbTp-I3

Jodi Collins - Stamping A Latte


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene




Tracy Clemente - Eat Sleep Stamp




Would you like an opportunity to be in our SPOTlight? 
Link your card before Thursday evening and we'll choose one of our favorites to showcase on Friday.



8 comments:

  1. It says the Inlinkz account has expired...?
    just my luck , finally found time to make a card and
    no way to link it up! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry about that - All is OK now and you can link up your card.

      Delete
  2. Great sketch. I came to post my card, but it says I can't.

    http://airbornewifestamping.blogspot.com/2015/12/ppa279-sssc299-joyful-tidings-hero-arts.html

    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

    blessings ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam! Your card is gorgeous and festive! I've fixed the link, please go ahead and add your card :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Karen. I just added it. I'm sitting at the DMV ~ it's the highlight of my day!! Not!! Blessings~ Pam

      Delete
    3. Thanks Karen. I just added it. I'm sitting at the DMV ~ it's the highlight of my day!! Not!! Blessings~ Pam

      Delete
  3. I also liked the sketch. I the linky says it is expired. Here is my link: http://indysdesigns.blogspot.com/2015/12/seahawks-gift-set.html
    Thanks and Merry Christmas!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debby - your card is adorable and so perfect for the birthday boy! You can go ahead and add your card to the link now. Sorry about that!

      Delete