Friday, December 4, 2015

Sweet Sunday SPOTlight Stamper {SSSC297}



Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

It's time to reveal the Sweet Sunday SPOTlight Stamper for our current sketch, SSSC297!  There are SO many gorgeous entries, I think you all liked this sketch just as much as we did!

This week's Sweet Sunday SPOTlight Stamper is Cindy Beach!  Check out her FABULOUS card using this week's sketch!


We LOVE her traditional Christmas colors, that fabulous chevron paper, and those gorgeous holly leaves!  The twine bow is the perfect touch!

Cindy, be sure to grab the Sweet Sunday SPOTlight Badge for your blog!

Thank you all for playing along this week!  We will be back on Sunday with a new sketch!

~The Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers~

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much!
    I'm so excited to be the spotlight this week. Yes, I will gladly grab my badge.
    I LOVE your sketches and the DT, can't go wrong with such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete